Introductory Chapter Read by Your’s Truly
In the video, shot at home on Fort Myers Beach in the Fall, 2024, just after I had finished my first draft, I describe my spiritual journey from childhood up until my second adoption in 2004.
Bear in mind, this was the first draft and I am not in a podcast studio. I am on my couch in my living room reading from my iPad. I do a bit of editorializing. The video is raw and unedited like all on my YouTube Channel.
I figured, what better way to get to know me a little better? Now, some of this I shared in my first post on this blog at the end of September. Hope you’ll take the time to watch the 7-minute video and consider buying my book. It will be out before Xmas and all preorders of $8.99 will ship first FOR FREE! Yep, I’ll cover the shipping as a way to say thank you.
~Chris
Comments
Post a Comment